Solving the Problem

The problem that I have identified over the past few posts is the widespread lack of understanding of the rapidly growing field of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. I became interested in the field almost exactly one year ago, and it took me months of reading, listening to podcasts, and watching explanatory videos to wrap my head around the concept. Once I gained a grasp of the technology's foundation, I began investing & trading. This actual experience has been by far the greatest method of learning for me and I am sure to learn more as I continue. Unfortunately, not everyone in the world is going to be committed enough to spend all this time searching through sources to find the information.
Here lies the business opportunity. Due to the vast amount of information that one must find to get started, I absoluetly believe that there is a market for a direct & organized hub of research that consumers sign up for by paying a subscription fee. Since this is such a new field, the hub will evolve as the industry does by staying up to date with regulations, technological advancements, and investing strategies.

Comments

  1. I feel you identified the problem and solution in your post, and this is the best you could have chosen. As I have said before, I knew nothing about cryptocurrency until your posts. I too have learned a great deal more about my topic through this process and our posts. It is amazing what a little time and effort will do! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment